Analysis of Passenger Control – Course Researchers
Analysis of Passenger Control
Assignment Subject: Analysis of passenger control principles and techniques
Many states have implemented a variety of processes or practices to control and facilitate the processing of passengers at their ports of entry.Part (1) – Research and discuss four (4) examples of passenger control and facilitation processes used by border control authorities. Describe how each reflects a best practice in the context of the Revised Kyoto Convention and the Chicago Convention. (350 words).
Part (2) – Draw upon examples from your own country or region and discuss the relative benefits and risks that might be associated with the use of each practice, in both air and sea modes of travel. (750 words).
Part (3) – Despite the best designed system, there will always be risks. Suggest actions that might be undertaken to mitigate those risks without impeding cross-border travel. (400 words).
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
1. be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the international standards relating to the processing of passengers and be able to evaluate the application of such standards in their own border management environment.
2. be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of the processes and techniques used in effective examination of both passengers and baggage.
3. be able to critically evaluate the effectiveness of passenger processing techniques in particular operational settings.
4. be able to research, identify and detail how recent technological advances can be used in the effective processing of passengers.
5. be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of the importance of document examination, risk assessment, questioning, and the preservation of evidence in the effective examination of both passengers and baggage.
6. be able to evaluate critically the manner in which international trends may impact on passenger processing, including emerging technologies, economic imperatives and international standards and pressures.
7. be able to identify and communicate clearly the relevant issues raised by a passenger processing scenario, analyse the implications of the issues and propose appropriate actions.
The purpose of this assignment is to broaden your understanding of passenger control and facilitation processes and how these processes may be optimized in times of increasing traveller volumes, increasing cross-border crime, and dwindling resources.Presentation:
All assignments are to be presented in Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1.5 line spacing. Your paragraph spacing should be set at 6 pt before and 6 pt after. Within your written work if you directly quote from a source and the quotation is more than 40 words you must set off as a block quotation, indented by 1cm in Arial Narrow, 12-point font, 1.5 line spacing.
APA 7th edition.
Citing or referencing is the process of acknowledging the words, ideas or data of others used in the preparation of an assessment. This is important to allow the readers of your work to locate and check each source of information and importantly to avoid plagiarism. A reference is necessary when:
1. another writer is directly quoted.
2. the ideas of another writer are reported or rephrased.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.
Leave a Reply