Company Design Management Report – Course Researchers
Company Design Management Report
1. Identify a problem facing your organisation, you personally or an organisation that you are associated with that is amenable to the Simple Multi-attribute Rating Technique (SMART) and apply a SMART analysis to it. Ensure that you give a brief outline of the problem and explain why SMART is an appropriate technique to be applied.
You should discuss the limitations and strengths of the use of decision analysis in relation to your chosen decision problem.2. Take either an organisation with which you are familiar or a case study and evaluate the success or failure of the company in implementing either a Total quality management process or a Kaizen approach. Ensure that you explore the key challenges faced by a company attempting to implement such processes, covering key organisational factors that could act as with barriers or facilitators to such a change such as organisational culture, management styles and decision making systems as well existing practices and processes.
Be sure to draw and as much theory as well as practical examples to both guide and support your analysis.
In terms of word length, tasks A and B should be equivalent to around 1,500 words each. Please note that assignment submissions will be electronically scanned to provide notification of possible plagiarism.
The following criteria will be used to assess the assignment:
Task A The correct application of SMART Analysis to an appropriate decision problem. [50 %]
Task B The appropriate application of various quality techniques to case study with a clear demonstration of critical evaluation. This element of the assignment should be structured clearly and referenced appropriately. [50%]Learning Outcomes
Having completed this unit the student is expected to:
1. demonstrate competence in employing a systematic design process in analysing and solving design problems;
2. critically analyse total quality and quality systems in the design and manufacture of products;
3. critically evaluate decision making techniques to aid management judgement;
4. have a critical awareness of the implications of design management decisions.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.
Leave a Reply