When it comes to declined payments, there are several reasons that your payment was declined depending on your payment method:
Reasons to be declined:
- Entered an invalid card/PayPal information
- Your card issuer may recognize the payment as an “international payment”, and for protection reasons, the card issuer may block the payment.
- Used different names with email addresses.
- If you tried to pay through a card, simply call the card issuer and tell them about the issue, they will activate your card and fix the problem, then submit your payment one more time.
- Try to use a different card
- In the payment options page, choose to pay through PayPal if you have an active PayPal account instead of debit / credit cards.
- Most importantly, try to be consistent with an email address and the name you use. Each time you process a payment try to use the same first/last name you used with the email address. if you change names and change email addresses you may trigger fraud filters.
- Finally, if you still encountering any issue, proceed to the following alternative payment option .
Alternative Payment option:
If the above solutions did not work with you, CLICK HERE to proceed to an alternative payment option.
Still having a problem: Send an email to Linda@lindasHelp.com