These are the guideline to be used to prepare you for the upcoming RAs 1 and 2 writing assignments.
· RAs are substantive assessments intended to measure students’ performance against selected course objectives and program outcomes within a course. RAs are completed by all students across all Argosy University campuses and delivery formats without exception. Each RA assignment contributes to a significant portion of the overall course grade and is assessed by the faculty using the rubric designed for that assessment. These are individual assignments, and students earn individual grades. RAs are not intended to assess students on every topic covered in the course but just on the key course objectives and program outcomes.
RA 1: Human Service Needs Assessment Report
3, 4, 6, 8
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
RA 2: Program Evaluation Plan
3, 4, 6, 8
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
· There are two major RAs that make up 50% of your total class grade.
· To ensure that you have carefully reviewed and planned how you will approach these major requirements, your final assignment in Module 1 is to review the descriptions of these requirements below and create a time line for accomplishing each of these during this course. See the rubrics listed at the end of the RA descriptions.
· Click here to view the description of the RAs.
· Part 1:
· Create a 1- to 2-page paper by responding to the following:
· Review the description of each of these critical projects, create a time line for accomplishing the tasks assigned for both the projects, and submit this time line to the instructor.
· Describe the actions you will take to complete the assigned tasks for both the projects and the time by which you will complete each task as assigned for both the projects.
· List the resources and information you will need to complete the tasks in APA format.
In this course, you will be conducting a needs analysis (RA1) and then a program evaluation plan (RA2) for a social agency or other human services program to which you have access.
In this module, you will start to brainstorm what social agencies or human services programs may be a good fit for your project.
Create a 1- to 2-page paper by responding to the following:
· List three social agencies or human services programs that could be a good fit for your course projects.
· Provide an overview of the services that each agency or service provides (1–2 paragraphs).
· List 2–3 reasons why you would like to consider them for your project.
· List any concerns or issues with the agency or service that may hinder your ability to use them for your project.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.