The global pipeline is the holistic systematic network of global supply chain and logistics. As you can imagine, one aspect of leadership concern is enhancing visibility via this pipeline.
This assignment will assess your knowledge based on the following Outcomes:
MT434-4: Recognize the role of distribution within the global pipeline.
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
GEL-3.03: Examine the interdependence and potential for positive change between human systems and the environment.
This assignment has you explore various elements of leadership visibility within the global pipeline. Ensure that your paper includes each of the following topics with an appropriate breadth and depth demonstrating knowledge of the outcomes.
· Static Visibility
What role does static visibility have towards leadership capabilities?
· Dynamic Visibility
What role does dynamic visibility have towards leadership capabilities?
· Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM)
What role does SCEM have towards leadership capabilities?
· Also, close your paper with the following observations from your research:
Discuss how organizational maturity, as a human systems concept, relates to interactions with the natural world, as an element of the global pipeline. Briefly suggest possible strategies to effect potential positive change through adjustments of the global pipeline.
SCM Standard Requirements
· This assignment should be a separate MS Word document, preferably in the most current .docx file format.
· In addition to the current APA style title page and reference page; ensure your paper covers the assigned topics, with a focus on quality. The following items provide additional guidance as to writing expectations.
· Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
· It must be written in Standard English; demonstrating exceptional content, organization, style, grammar, and mechanics.
· Your paper should provide a clearly established sustained viewpoint and purpose.
· Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified; as well as original and insightful.
· Ensure your paper uses current APA format for content, with properly indented paragraphs, and a minimum of 3-full pages covering the assigned topics to appropriate depth.
· A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in current APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for credible research.
· Ensure you have at a minimum three quality references supporting your work: defining words, or using dictionaries, wikis, or encyclopedias, does not count as a quality reference, or meet university standards for credible online research.
· Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the current APA formatting and citation style found at the Writing Resources accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area of the course. It should include a title page, paper is double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.