Answer questions #1-7. Show work.
1) Use the formula for combinations to find the value of each expression. Use your calculator to verify your answer. a) 5C5 b) 6C4 c) 3C0 d) 7C3
2) In how many ways can 3 cards be selected from a standard deck of 52 cards?
3) In how many ways can three bracelets be selected from a box of ten bracelets?
4) In how many ways can a student select five questions to answer from an exam containing nine questions?
5) In how many ways can a student select five questions to answer from an exam containing nine questions if the student is required to answer the first and the last question?
6) The general manager of a fast-food restaurant chain must select 6 restaurants from 11 for a promotional program. In how many different possible ways can this selection be done?
7) There are 7 women and 5 men in a department. In how many ways can a committee of 4 people be selected?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.