I’m working on a business law question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Step 1: Choose/create one of the following for your business –
1. a product for sale (you can sell something)
2. a process to make your product (design a plan on how to manufacturer something, i.e., the recipe to your grandmother’s famous spaghetti sauce (ingredients and method)), or
3. design a logo for your business.
Step 2: Now that you have created your intellectual property, decide what you would like to do to legally protect your creation and answer the accompanying questions –
1. register a Trademark (where do you go to register a Trademark? what is the criteria for receiving a Trademark? what is the process? why did you choose a Trademark?)
2. register a Copyright (where do you go to register a Copyright? what is the process? why did you choose a Copyright?)
3. register a Patent (where do you go to register a Patent? what is the process? what are the criteria for a Patent? why did you choose a Patent?)
4. have a Trade Secret (no need to register this; why did you choose to have a trade secret instead of a Patent? what are some famous trade secrets? provide an example of a time that a trade secret became public – was the holder of the trade secret able to file a lawsuit to protect their trade secret?)
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at LindasHelp.com
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.