Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
· Purpose: Briefly describe the purpose of your selected credential from a business perspective. The following questions can be used to help guide your description:
· What knowledge, skills, or expertise does it help recognize?
· What fields or industries is it relevant to?
· How widely known or recognized is it?
· Requirements: Identify the requirements for earning the credential. The following questions can be used to help guide your response:
· What is the financial cost for the credential?
· What is an estimate of the time required to earn it?
· What evidence needs to be provided to earn it, such as a portfolio, paperwork, exams, work experience, and so on?
· Does the credential require renewal, and if so, how does one renew the credential?
· Career Benefits: Describe the general career benefits for both professionals and organizations related to the credential. The following questions can be used to help guide your response:
· How might the credential impact a job application, or the types of jobs you could reasonably apply to?
· How might the credential impact your pay or expected salary for a new role?
· What specialized knowledge or skills would you gain from earning the credential, and how might they benefit the organization?
· Is the credential required or preferred for regulatory requirements your organization must adhere to?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.