Locate and review three websites that inform you about Crafting Strategies for international markets, or multi-business companies, or diversified companies. You may select to review websites of specific companies themselves, but it must be clear that there is a global element to the company.
|Attachments checked for originality?||Yes|
Top of Form
Goal: Locate and review three websites that inform you about Crafting Strategies for international markets, or multi-business companies, or diversified companies. You may select to review websites of specific companies themselves, but it must be clear that there is a global element to the company.
Instructions: Locate three websites in order to complete the goal stated above—international strategic planning. You may also benefit from conducting your own Internet search of international marketing strategies. Write a 600-750-word paper as a memorandum of discovery. No particular format will be observed for this paper but organize your writing into three sections that review each of the three websites, and then write a fourth concluding section that summarizes what you gathered from this investigation.
The summary conclusion should put together the benefit of the whole experience. [Note: Keep in mind that this assignment is not aimed at reviewing articles in websites, but rather, the company websites themselves, and the international strategies that they describe.]
How to Review Websites for This Assignment?
- Summarize the overriding purpose/thesis of each website. What is the essential message of the site? Provide a link (or address) for each website reviewed.
- Describe what appears to be the crafted strategy based on what you are informed by the textbook (Global Strategy, Transnational Strategy, or Multidomestic Strategy). Be as clear on this point as possible, and make sure that you identify the global involvement mentioned in each website. (If no global strategy is mentioned, then you should avoid that website source.)
- Discuss the material in the website in light of your understanding and outside research related to the material presented on the site. Do you agree or disagree with what the website presents?
- What do YOU benefit from having viewed/examined this website?
- After discussing each of the three websites, write a summary that combines what you learned from the experience. Present your own views. First person is accepted for this assignment.
Other Important Details:
- Note the Submissions Guidelines as listed in the Syllabus: The various assignments for this course should be submitted as Word.doc attachments in the Assignment section of our virtual classroom.
- Each file should be named in the following manner: Last name–truncated Week Number-Assignment name (abbreviated if necessary)
Links to use:
Ketchen, D., & Short, J. (2012). 7.3 Types of International Strategies. Strategic Management: Evaluation and Execution v. 1.0. Creative Commons. Retrieved from https://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/strategic-management-evaluation-and-execution/s11-03-types-of-international-strateg.html
I’d like to use these three sites BUT you can change it if you want.
Terça-feira, M. (2006). 3M CEO Outlines Strategy for Growth; Company Will Focus on Innovation, International, Core Businesses and Complementary Acquisitions. Retrieved from https://news.3m.com/pt/press-release/company/3m-ceo-outlines-strategy-growth-company-will-focus-innovation-international-co
Lorange, R. F. (2014, October 31). Strategic Planning in Diversified Companies. Retrieved from https://hbr.org/1975/01/strategic-planning-in-diversified-companies
Barron, Z. D. (2011, March 07). General Electric: A Deep Look At Company Strategy. Retrieved from https://www.businessinsider.com/general-electric-a-deep-analysis-of-company-strategy-2011-3
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at LindasHelp.com
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.