Top of Form
Throughout this course, you have been using different analysis strategies to determine best practices for developing your business plan. It’s time to develop a strategic plan that will help you determine where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get there. Your strategic plan will help you implement and manage the strategic direction of your company. Additionally, you will communicate the direction of your company to stakeholders.
Develop a strategic plan for the company you have used throughout this course and share it with stakeholders.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation for key stakeholders to solicit their approval of your strategic plan. Address the following in your presentation:
· An introduction with mission and vision statements
· Core values, ethics, and social responsibility principles
· Analysis of the company’s:
· Internal environment (e.g. strengths and weaknesses related to resources, trademarks, patents, copyrights, or current processes)
· External environment (e.g. opportunities and threats related to market trends, economic trends, demographics, or regulations)
· An evaluation of the internal and external environment’s impact on achieving the company strategy
· Create a strategic objective for the company.
· Create short- and long-term goals for achieving the company’s strategic plan.
· Determine methods for collecting data and measuring the success of the strategic plan.
Include APA-formatted in-text citations and a reference page.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed documents. Note: You may include your textbook as 1 of the sources.
Bottom of Form
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT ?
At LindasHelp.com , I can take care of all your academic needs including your individual & learning team papers & power points, your Accounting, Finance, Math and QNT labs, sheets, quizzes, discussion questions and Final exams. All the work I complete for you is guaranteed to be 100% original, plagiarism free, edited, APA formatted and just ready for you to add your name on it.