1. 1. ‘Agreement’ refers to these Terms and Conditions.
1. 2. ‘Company’ means the entity ( LindasHelp.com ) that provides independent research and writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement.
1. 3. ‘Customer’ is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
1. 4. ‘Order’ is an electronic request of a paid service from the Customer for a particular Product and/or service.
2. 1. LindasHelp.com is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems provided by Gate 2 shop. It saves the Customer from the risk of having the credit card data disclosed.
2. 2. Certain pages on the LindasHelp.com require the Customer to provide the Customer’s name and e-mail address ( for example, when filling in the order-form). LindasHelp.com does not use this information for any other purpose than verification and to contact the Customer with regards to the Order.
3. Nature of Product, operation and Terms of Usage
3.1 The Company offers a service done by Linda or locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent personalized research and writing services provided to the Customer as a unique reference that is designed to assist in the completion of the Customer’s assignments or academic obligations.
3.2 All videos in the website “LindasHelp.com” and its affiliates , is recorded by a third party.
3.3 It is understood that the LindasHelp.com does not make any guarantees regarding Customer’s grades as an outcome or consequence of submission of the Product to any academic institution. The purpose of this Agreement is strictly to provide the Customer with an original reference document or related services according to the Customer’s instructions. Everything provided by the Company is intended for research/reference purposes only. The Company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or improper usage of research contained therein.
3.4 In case of an order for a final exam or Lab service. The company guarantee a grade of 80% or higher. if the score is 70%-79%, the customer has the right to ask for 50% refund. if the grade is less than 70% the customer has the right to ask for 100%. However, the company reserve the right to accept or deny the request.
4. Order Process
Customers can place orders through the order page only or any external link located in the order page.
4. 1. Placing an Order. When filling in an Order form, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to register using a valid email address a. There may be multiple occasions during Order preparation when establishing contact with the Customer is crucial. Failure to provide a valid email address may affect Order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In addition, the customer is responsible to copy and paste the assignment instruction in a word file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org after the customer successfully submit the payment.
4.2 The Company cannot begin working on the Customer’s Order until the Customer has paid for the entire amount of the Product(s) and/or service(s). The Company is not liable or responsible for the failure of a Customer to pay on time.
4. 3. Instructions. Because the Company works based on Customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order, but are not provided within the required time schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible. It is mandotary that the customer sends manually the order instructions to Linda@lindasHelp.com right after placing the order
4.4. Orders after 5PM EST will be processed the following day.
5.1. Prices, coupons, and offers listed in the order form is for AA, BA, MBA students only,
5.2. Doctorate students must send an email to Linda@LindasHelp.com with assignment instructions for price quotes.
5.3. Prices listed in the order form is for assignments that does not require extensive reading or research time. If the order instructions require more than usual time, an additional payment will be requested. The Customer has the right to refuse the additional required payment and to cancel the order for full refund.
5.4. Prices listed in the order form is for assignments that does not require extensive reading or research time. If the order instructions require certain calculations or use of software such as excel, Quickbooks, Labs, WillyPlus, an additional payment will be requested. The Customer has the right to refuse the additional required payment and to cancel the order for full refund.
6.1 Completed order are sent automatically once completed to the registered email account. Registered email account is the email that was listed on the first order the customer placed with the company.
6. 2. The Company strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, the Company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. The Support Team is available 9AM-5PM EST days a week to assist the Customer with any delivery problems of the Order. The Company will do its best to meet the Customer’s academic writing needs by maintaining up-to-date software. However, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to provide the correct contact information to the Company.
6. 3. In case of timely delivery of the Product, the Company will not be responsible for failure of the Customer to download the Product . Please note that the Customer will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the Writer for the work done.
7. Termination, Cancellation, Refund and Disputes
7. 1. Termination and Cancellation: The Company reserves the right to cancel any paid Order at its own determination or decision in case there is lack of cooperation/communication from the Customer’s side that affects Order completion or a suspicion by the Company that the Customer is engaged in a fraudulent activity. The Company does not guarantee reimbursement in the circumstances described above. Each case is analyzed separately and final decision depends on the number of factors. The Company shall have sole discretion to take action based on the particular circumstances of each case.
7.2. Refunds : Unless we are in breach of our obligations under these Terms, all Products and services are non-refundable and come with no warranties, express or implied. However, a refund might be granted based on case by case review. If a refund request is approved, a 10% convenience fees will be deducted from the original payment on all approved refund requests.
7.3. In case of a refund request due to bad quality of the Product, the Customer must provide strong reasons, and examples to back up the claim for refund within seventy-two (72) hours after Order completion. Only after an extended list of violations is provided, will the request for refund be forwarded to the Quality Assurance Department for further investigation. It is to be assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the Product and the Customer will not be eligible for any refunded amount if no refund is requested within seventy-two (72) hours after Order completion.
7.4. If the Company finds the Customer claims valid, the Company will request from the Customer a confirmation that he or she understands the delivered materials will be published in an unsecured website and can not be used. If used, the student may face plagiarism charges. The customer then must confirm his or her understanding within seventy-two (72) hours after receiving the email request. Once the customer confirms his or her understanding, the materials will be published online and refund will be granted within 48-72 hours. If the customer fails to confirm within that period ( 72 hours ), the Customer will not be eligible for any refund.
7.5. In the event that the customer loses it’s refund eligibility, and if the customer choose to dispute charges through payment processor, the company will challenge the dispute by providing all documents and communication with the payment processor. In addition, all dispute’s information including Names, emails and comments will be published in the company website.
8. Revision policy
8. 1. The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date of the Order/Product. If the Customer has missed the policy deadline, the Customer may choose to have the order revised but for additional payment or the Customer may place a new one for editing.
8. 2. Quality Assurance Department of the Company reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to: changes in initial order details; unreasonable return of the assignment; taking advantage of Writer and obvious abuse of revision option.
8. 3. If revision request violates original instructions, the Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline it. If request falls within mentioned guidelines, the Company will happily revise the Customer’s Order to meet the initial requirements free of charge.
9. Satisfaction Guarantee
9. 1. The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original and delivered in a timely manner. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original.
9. 2. The Company does not and cannot guarantee that editing, proofreading, formatting services will be plagiarism free. Papers and other materials that are not written or made by the Company will not be scanned or reviewed for possible incidence of plagiarism. The Company shall not refund any amount in the event that a proofread/formatted paper or Product is considered to be plagiarized.
9. 3. If the Customer needs to cancel an Order, it may be made at any time prior to the completion of the Order.
9. 4. All refunds and cancellations should be communicated by email. In the unlikely event that the Customer is not satisfied with the Product or receive the Product after the specified deadline, the Customer may request a partial or full refund. It is the sole discretion of the Company to approve or disapprove any request on an individual case to case basis.
9. 5. In case of a refund request due to bad quality of the Product, the Customer must provide strong reasons, and examples to back up the claim for refund. Only after an extended list of violations is provided, will the request for refund be forwarded to the Quality Assurance Department for further investigation and refund request approval. Please note that the Company can also ask for additional materials or evidence to support the request. Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline refund inquiry if aforementioned information or documents are not provided when the request is made.
9. 6. If the refund request is not received within seventy-two (72) hours after Order completion it is to be assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the Product and the Customer will not be eligible for any refunded amount.
9. 7. In case a full refund is issued or Order becomes unpaid in circumstances where the service rendered has already been delivered, the Company retains full authorship for the Product completed and reserves the right to use, resell, distribute and share it to other third parties. The Customer is then not eligible to use the Product for whatever purpose.
9. 8. The Company shall not be responsible for failure of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or for improper usage of research contained therein and no refund shall be made by the Company in case the Customer receives a failing grade.
10. Promotional Materials
10. 1. The Company reserves the right to contact the Customers by email regarding new services, discounts, special offers and any other information that the Company may deem useful for the Customers.
11. 1. The Company reserves the right to modify, amend, revise or otherwise change any and all provisions of this Agreement. The Customer expressly agrees to be bound by any subsequent modification, amendment, revision or changes as contemplated herein, by the continued rendition of services by the Company. It shall be the obligation of the Customer to review this Agreement for changes from time to time, since any changes are reflected in this section of the website.
12. Entire Agreement
12. 1. This Agreement contains the entire stipulations between the Customer and the Company, and no statements, promises, or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are inconsistent herein shall be valid or binding, unless expressly authorized under this Agreement.